Which Bush is Bush Which Bush is Bush

WTF?

This is one of the worst flash toons I saw EVAH. The joke has no punchline. The plot is just random crap. The animation is... Well, terrible. And the theme is just outdated. Hints: don't use Paint, think about plot, and probably a punchline for the joke.

UnicornRebel responds:

Hints: I only used paint for saving different file types, I swear, this plot is 20x more sophisticated than either of your favorite flashes, and yo mama so fat when she goes to an amusement park, people try to ride HER! Much love.

drugs are fun drugs are fun

My ears bleed.

This is not something I'd recommend people. The quality is bad. The artwork needs more work. Sound is just awful. If you'd work just a little bit harder, this wouldn't be so bad.

letsago responds:

thank you.the art quality is actually very high.its just that this program i needed to lower the swv size made it look crappy and in black and white.i gotta upload this thing in color.and yes the sound quality is obviously bad.ill work on that

Dragon Fire Dragon Fire

A good game is good.

People say that Mortal Kombat style games are boring, but seeing this game, I have to disagree. It's a good piece of work. Music matches style of the game, and the pre-rendered 3D graphics are just cool. There are few minor flaws (eg. health bar), but still, this game is a good game.

Im wasted freestyle Im wasted freestyle

Lol.

Funny lyrics. Quite good music. Not a smash hit, and a little bit short, but still will do.

mseemercury responds:

its a freestyle not suppose to be long